Alva’s Arogya Siri Health Card is a Special Health Scheme introduced by Alva’s Ayurveda Hospital to improve and make our services available for a wide range of patients. This service is more beneficial to the economically backward class.
The benefits of this Health Card can be availed by any Ayurveda Health Care seeker visiting our hospital.
Health Card Options
|Individual Card||Family Card|
|1 Year||10 Years||1 Year||10 Years|
|INR 300.00||INR 2,000.00||INR 600.00||INR 4,500.00|
The application form can be obtained from Alva’s Ayurveda Hospital on payment of INR 30.00. The filled application can be submitted immediately and an acknowledgement is to be collected. The benefits of the Health Card can be availed after 15 days of submission of application.
Documents and Required
- Proof of Identity
- 2 Passport size photos
- If family card, 2 passport size photos of all family members
- 100% rebate on General Ward charges.
- 40% rebate on Semi-special, Special and Deluxe Ward charges.
- 30% rebate on Panchakarma procedures.
- 25% rebate on surgical procedures.
- 10% rebate on Laboratory investigations and Products of Alva’s Pharmacy, Mijar.
- 50% rebate on Yoga and Physiotherapy
- Doctor Consultation and Counseling absolutely free.
- 50% rebate on Registration charges.
- 25% rebate on Swarnaprashana charges.
- 15% rebate on Panchakarma procedures, Surgical and Para Surgical charges.
For Further Details Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org