An exclusive Medical Research centre was established in 2016, with the allowed objective of promoting research in medical and allied sciences.
ARC has set up research institutes to mobilize the knowledge resources available for research and to come up with innovative solutions. The research institutes are operational in Moodbidri. Centre is focused on a niche research area(s) to collectively address a wide variety of problems. The centers function in a cooperative manner to identify and initiate foundational multi-disciplinary research and applied research projects, create and combine patentable Intellectual Property (IP) components, design and develop prototypes and proof of concepts, manage and market products and solutions (through know-how transferred incubated companies), and win and work to deliver funded research projects.
Establish state-of-the-art multi-disciplinary, inter-disciplinary and co-disciplinary research institute in a dynamic, competitive and vibrant environment.
- Provide excellent research culture and infrastructure
- Serve as a platform for strong interdisciplinary collaborations and knowledge sharing
- Publish papers in high quality journals of international repute
- Create quality human resources for scientific research
- Promote industrial collaborations involving active and mutually beneficial R & D projects
- Make ARC Research Institute a renowned institute
- New drug design and its Pharmaceutico chemical standardization and experimental validation
The activities of ARC encompass
- Promoting basic and applied research projects
- Encouraging PhD level research
- Mentoring the faculty and the students in Scientific enquiry
- Training the faculty and students, by conducting courses and workshops in research methodology
- Transferring the benefits of research to the community
- Our institute is recognized empanelled by NABH and is recognized by CCIM, New Delhi
ARC is actively involved in various funded projects, and has received funds from various governmental agencies such as RAV,AYUSH and from various leading pharmaceutical companies.
- PhD Research
- Faculty Publications
- Journal Book – All Departments
Projects from various major pharmaceutical companies are taken up and is successfully accomplished at our institute.
- Clinical Research
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Stress Management
- Mental Health
- Beauty Care
Programmes concerned to community health and related survey works are encouraged by sole effort as well as by collaborative work.